Since about 2008, I remember dealing with back, neck, and shoulder pain. Here’s what worked for me.
- Stay active throughout the day & go on daily walks. I aim for 10k steps every day.
- Use a standing desk and alternate between sitting and standing a few times throughout the work day.
- Daily yoga — these 2 videos in particular. I try to do the first one daily, and it REALLY helps.
4. I use a tennis ball to roll out my shoulder — the top AND the front. The top is kinda hard to get to.
5. I use this foam roller to roll out my IT bands every day.